CONGRATULATIONS to our three winners of our summer backpack contest!! Corbin C. won the furthest away category with his trip to Hawaii, Caroline B. also won the furthest away category with her trip to Portugal and Cristina D. won the silliest category by dressing up her dog. Thank you to all of our awesome patients who participated. We enjoyed everyone’s photos this summer!
THIS MONTH JUMP back into school with a back to school trivia contest! Answer the trivia question on our Facebook page and automatically be entered to win tickets to Flying Panda!
Homemade Fruit Roll Ups
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 cups peeled, cored and chopped apple
- 4 cups peeled, cored and chopped pears
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees F.
- Cover a baking sheet with a layer of plastic wrap or parchment paper.
- In the container of a blender, combine the sugar, lemon juice, apple and pear.
- Cover and puree until smooth. Spread evenly on the prepared pan. Place the pan on the top rack of the oven.
- Bake for 5 to 6 hours, leaving the door to the oven partway open. Fruit is dry when the surface is no longer tacky and you can tear it like leather.
- Roll up on the plastic wrap and store in an airtight jar.
Your child will enjoy healthy dental habits when they use these Motivational Charts. Encourage regular brushing or help them break the thumbsucking habit.
Want something fun to do? Print one or all of the below Activity Sheets to see if you can conquer the Dental Crossword Puzzle, find all of the Hidden Toothbrushes, Unscramble the Dental Words, or find the Hidden Dental Words. We know you can do it!