It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas at the Dermody Office! Our favorite trouble maker, Joey, has made his way back from the North Pole to make sure our patients are brushing and flossing regularly. Try and spot him when you attend your dental appointment this month.
We have a fun week planned in the month of December to boost the Christmas Spirit!
If you have a dental appointment the week of December 18th feel free to dress up with us.
- On Monday December 18th is Pajama Day.
- Tuesday December 19th is Santa’s Helper Day – (Dress up as an Elf or Reindeer)
- Wednesday December 20th is Ugly Sweater/Shirt Day.
- Thursday December 21st is Christmas Spirit Day, come decked out from top to bottom in your favorite Christmas attire.
Additionally in observance of the Christmas holiday Dermody Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics will be closed beginning Friday December 22nd we will resume normal business hours on Wednesday January 3rd. We wish each and every one of your patients a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.
Don't forget to follow us on Instagram to stay updated on all the awesome activities happening in the office! @dermody_pediatric
Can you guess the answer to this month's joke?
What did the snowman order at Wendy's?[+]
Melting Snowman Cookies
- 1 box Devil's food cake mix
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- 1 package candiquik white candy coating, or other white melting chocolate
- 10 miniature Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, cut in half
- mini chocolate chips
- orange jimmies
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, butter, eggs, flour, and extract. Use a cookie scoop to drop evenly sized potions of dough onto a parchment or Silpat lined baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool on the sheet for 5 to 10 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- Once the cookies are cool, melt candiquik or white chocolate. Drizzle a spoonful over each cookie to form the melted snow. Add a peanut butter cup half for the hat, and decorate the faces with chocolate chips and sprinkles.
Join our art gallery!
Draw a picture that best captures your visit to our office and drop it off or mail it to us. Your picture may be selected for our website art gallery.
Your child will enjoy healthy dental habits when they use these Motivational Charts. Encourage regular brushing or help them break the thumbsucking habit.
Want something fun to do? Print one or all of the below Activity Sheets to see if you can conquer the Dental Crossword Puzzle, find all of the Hidden Toothbrushes, Unscramble the Dental Words, or find the Hidden Dental Words. We know you can do it!