Thank you to everyone that stopped by the Dermody Booth at the 2nd Annual LaPorte Farms Back to School Event. We met a lot of new faces and recognized a lot of familiar faces.
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram @dermody_pediatric to keep updated with fun activities going on in the office.
Breakfast Banana Pops
- (2 bananas makes 4 pops)
- yogurt of choice
- granola of choice
- add-on ideas: mini chocolate chips, coconut shreds, cinnamon sugar, raisins, etc.
- popsicle sticks or silverware to insert in the bananas
- Pour granola into a very shallow dish or plate.
- Peel bananas, cut in half, and insert popsicle sticks.
- Dip into yogurt (or coat with a knife), then roll into granola and add-ons.
- Place on a parchment or wax-lined tray and freeze. Keep uneaten pops in the freezer.
Join our art gallery!
Draw a picture that best captures your visit to our office and drop it off or mail it to us. Your picture may be selected for our website art gallery.
Your child will enjoy healthy dental habits when they use these Motivational Charts. Encourage regular brushing or help them break the thumbsucking habit.
Want something fun to do? Print one or all of the below Activity Sheets to see if you can conquer the Dental Crossword Puzzle, find all of the Hidden Toothbrushes, Unscramble the Dental Words, or find the Hidden Dental Words. We know you can do it!