If you have an appointment coming up this month in November make sure you fill out a thankful leaf. Write down what you’re most thankful for this season and we will pick out a random winner at the end of the month.
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram to stay updated on all the awesome activities happening in the office! @dermody_pediatric
Carmel Corn Treats Recipe
- 5 cups caramel corn
- 2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 cup miniature cheddar cheese fish-shaped crackers
- 1-1/4 cups Reese's pieces, divided
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extrac
- In a large bowl, combine the caramel corn, pretzels, crackers and 1 cup Reese's pieces.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt marshmallows and butter; add vanilla and stir until smooth. Pour over pretzel mixture; stir until well coated.
- Press into a greased pan. Sprinkle with remaining Reese's pieces; press lightly. Let stand until set. Cut into bars. Makes about 2 dozen.
- Serve and enjoy!
Join our art gallery!
Draw a picture that best captures your visit to our office and drop it off or mail it to us. Your picture may be selected for our website art gallery.
Your child will enjoy healthy dental habits when they use these Motivational Charts. Encourage regular brushing or help them break the thumbsucking habit.
Want something fun to do? Print one or all of the below Activity Sheets to see if you can conquer the Dental Crossword Puzzle, find all of the Hidden Toothbrushes, Unscramble the Dental Words, or find the Hidden Dental Words. We know you can do it!