Don't forget to follow us on Instagram to stay updated on all the awesome activities happening in the office! @dermody_pediatric
Can you guess the answer to this month's joke?
What did the rabbit say to his girlfriend on Valentine’s Day?[+]
--Some Bunny loves you![-]
Valentine’s Marshmallow Pops
- Bag of Strawberry Marshmellows
- Lollipop sticks
- small cellophane bags(if you want to wrap them)
- Push a lollipop stick into each marshmallow.
- Melt some chocolate (chocolate chips are not recommended), use Ghirardelli chocolate (found in the baking aisle). You will probably need 4-8 oz. of chocolate, depending on how many marshmallows you dip.
- Dip one marshmallow at a time into the chocolate.
- Allow excess chocolate to drip off, then sprinkle your choice of sprinkles onto the chocolate.
- Set the marshmallow pop (stick down) in a mug to allow the chocolate to set (you can put the mug of pops in the fridge or freezer for a few minutes)
- Once the chocolate is set, if desired, wrap each pop in a small cellophane bag.
Join our art gallery!
Draw a picture that best captures your visit to our office and drop it off or mail it to us. Your picture may be selected for our website art gallery.
Your child will enjoy healthy dental habits when they use these Motivational Charts. Encourage regular brushing or help them break the thumbsucking habit.
Want something fun to do? Print one or all of the below Activity Sheets to see if you can conquer the Dental Crossword Puzzle, find all of the Hidden Toothbrushes, Unscramble the Dental Words, or find the Hidden Dental Words. We know you can do it!