Our favorite month has arrived! We have a ton of fun and exciting events going on this month!
We will be doing our yearly “Spirit Week” beginning Monday December 17th. We will be dressing up every day that week to celebrate Christmas. We hope all our patients take part in our Spirit Week and dress up with us.
- Monday December 17th – Pajama Day
- Tuesday December 18th – Tacky Tuesday; Christmas Edition
- Wednesday December 19th- Christmas T-Shirt
- Thursday December 20th – Christmas Character Day
Also, don’t forget to take part in our monthly drawing as well to win a $25 Visa Gift Card! All you have to do is guess how many peppermint candies are in the jar! ** Remember to write your name and phone number on your guess**
Don't forget to follow us on Instagram to stay updated on all the awesome activities happening in the office! @dermody_pediatric
Can you guess the answer to this month's joke?
What do you call a snowman in Florida? [+]
- A Puddle![-]
Christmas tree Pretzel Rods
Christmas tree pretzel rods couldn't be easier! Drizzle green candy over pretzels to make these cute and delicious Christmas trees. This is a great candy for kids to help with—let them get creative with the decorative toppings like sprinkles, nuts, and coconut.
- 8 ounces green candy coating
- 6 large pretzel rods
- Assorted sprinkles
- Gather the ingredients.
- Place the green candy coating in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring after every 30 seconds to prevent overheating.
- Arrange the pretzel rods on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper or waxed paper.
- Transfer the melted coating to a large plastic bag. Snip a hole in the corner of the bag.
- Drizzle the coating over a pretzel rod in a tree shape: start about halfway up a rod, and make the wide base of the tree, gradually narrowing as you reach the top until it comes to a peak at the top of the pretzel.
- While the coating is still wet, sprinkle it with assorted sprinkles to represent Christmas lights. If desired, you can place a gold candy or star-shaped sprinkle on top. Repeat until all of the pretzels have been turned into trees.
- Refrigerate the tray briefly to set the coating.
- Serve and enjoy!
*** Dermody Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics will be CLOSED for the Christmas Holiday beginning Friday December 21st. We will resume normal business hours on Wednesday January 2nd 2019! We hope all our patients have a wonderful Christmas Holiday and we wish everyone a very Happy New Year! ***
Join our art gallery!
Draw a picture that best captures your visit to our office and drop it off or mail it to us. Your picture may be selected for our website art gallery.
Your child will enjoy healthy dental habits when they use these Motivational Charts. Encourage regular brushing or help them break the thumbsucking habit.
Want something fun to do? Print one or all of the below Activity Sheets to see if you can conquer the Dental Crossword Puzzle, find all of the Hidden Toothbrushes, Unscramble the Dental Words, or find the Hidden Dental Words. We know you can do it!